Carpenters Local 792

Contractor List


Useful Links and Contacts

Construction Industry Funds

Health Welfare
c/o Group Administrators
1322 E. State St. / Rockford, IL 61104

Carpenters Pension Fund of Illinois (Geneva Fund) c/o Wilson-McShane Corp.

Pension (Defined Benefit)
1431 Opus Place Suite 350. / Downers Grove, IL 60515

T.I.C. Pension (Annuity/Defined Contribution) 
866-266.9866 / 517.327.2188

Northern Illinois Building Contractors Association

Northwest Illinois Building and Construction Trades Council 

Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council

United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America

Working out of the 792 area? Contact the Hall for reciprocity forms!

Carpenter's Benefits and Information

Life Insurance Program Forms
Pension Fund Forms and Information
Retirement Fund Forms and Information
Health & Welfare Program Forms and Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Initial coverage is established with 350 work hours in 3 consecutive months (or 500 hours in 5 months). Insurance becomes active on the 1st day of the 3rd month following establishment (ex: 350 hours in January, February, March. Insurance is active June 1). If you have had coverage within the last 2 years, 300 work hours in 3 consecutive months are required to re-establish. Insurance becomes active on the 1st day of the 3rd month following re-establishment.
Call the Hall 815-963-8675 to confirm that you have signed reciprocals for the area in which you worked. Reciprocal transfers take a minimum of 60 days to be received at the home fund (ex: November work hours are reported and paid into the away fund in December and will transfer to our home fund in January).
Call the Hall 815-963-8675 or use our website to report that you are out of work and to be placed on the out of work list. File for unemployment. Refer to our online contractor list – carpenters are able to solicit their own work with any signatory contractor.

Call the Hall 815-963-8675. We’ll give you a retirement planning guide with pertinent information, contact names and phone numbers to get you started. We’re here and available to support members and their spouses as they navigate the retirement process!

Go to to file your unemployment claim. Remember: to get paid you will also need to certify!